$150 Move in Special 4 Female Only








Hello, I am looking for 1 Female Roommate-. Furnished Bed Room Available / Utl,Wifi,Cable Included. ***** Located In Sandy Springs, GA - Metro Atlanta***** My is Eddie, I am single, no kids, I work fulltime and currently in school. So I stay busy and I am super clean. The room is furnished with a new bed, double mirror walk in closet. The Apartment is a 2 bed 1 bath apt in Sandy Springs GA. We will have to share the bathroom but I clean behind myself after I show. If you work and in school, nice, fun - outgoing, no kids, no how to clean,drug free, and single. this opportunity is just for you. Criminal background check may be implemented . It comes with a Washer and Dryer, Utilities cable and internet is included. Feel free to send me a message if you are interested.


If interested Click & CONTACT OWNER

Thank You:)

Penulis : Beautiful Rooms & Roommates Search ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel $150 Move in Special 4 Female Only ini dipublish oleh Beautiful Rooms & Roommates Search pada hari Thursday, May 14, 2015. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 0 komentar: di postingan $150 Move in Special 4 Female Only