Furnished Room in 4 Bedroom House





I have one room for rent in my 4 bedroom house near University Hospital. The room is furnished, there is 2 bathrooms, living room, family room, Landry room, cable, a/c, fenced in yard. My name is Kandice I have twin daughter's and because of custody issues I am only able to rent to a female. I'm asking for $600.00 rent plus help with utility's and a deposit. Must be able to pass a back ground check.


If interested Click & CONTACT OWNER
Thank You:)
 

Penulis : Beautiful Rooms & Roommates Search ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel Furnished Room in 4 Bedroom House ini dipublish oleh Beautiful Rooms & Roommates Search pada hari Tuesday, May 12, 2015. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 0 komentar: di postingan Furnished Room in 4 Bedroom House