LOOKING FOR TWO FEMALE ROOMMATES








My name is Courtney and I am a 27 year old female working professional. Right now I'm living in a 1 bedroom apartment. My lease is up June 30th and I am looking to live with roommates so that rent isn't so expensive. I have all of the furniture and kitchen stuff so no need to worry about any of that. I am very clean, respectful of others and responsible to pay rent on time. I am newer to Utah and don't have many friends here, so you wouldn't have to worry about me bringing people over often. I have one very friendly cat, so I would prefer it if you liked cats. I am not LDS but wouldn't mind if you are as long as you are okay with me drinking the occasional glass of wine :-) I am looking to live with someone (preferably close to my age) who is chill and to hang out with every now and then! So if you think you are interested, then please call or text me at . I will respond faster to texts.



If interested Click & CONTACT OWNER

Thank You:)

Penulis : Beautiful Rooms & Roommates Search ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel LOOKING FOR TWO FEMALE ROOMMATES ini dipublish oleh Beautiful Rooms & Roommates Search pada hari Sunday, May 31, 2015. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 0 komentar: di postingan LOOKING FOR TWO FEMALE ROOMMATES