Need roommate for Downtown Bratt.







Update! Please contact me via Trulia or , I can't see my mail in . Move-in date moved out to June! (Can move in earlier if desired) I'm looking for a roommate to split this second floor apartment of a 2-story house, which is pretty spacious, has a washer and dryer, kitchen with electric stove, living room, laundry room, attic for storage and a spare room currently being used as a studio. The landlord just installed all new energy efficient windows last winter and they've helped a lot with cold Vermont nights! There is off street parking which has winter snow-clearing included in the rent, with a small back yard next to it and a beautiful and well-kept garden during the summer. It's about a 5-10 minute walk to downtown Brattleboro, VT in a family oriented and purely residential neighborhood. Rent is $510/mo with water and internet included, and we're looking for someone to join the lease for 6 months. I've got a lot of the basics for the apartment like a wooden dining room table and chairs, couch, recliner, microwave and television. The items in the bedroom are my old roommate's, but I wanted to use those pictures for reference of the size of the room. I've replaced most of the other items in the house. Feel free to contact me if you have any other questions!


If interested Click & CONTACT OWNER

Thank You:)

Penulis : Beautiful Rooms & Roommates Search ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel Need roommate for Downtown Bratt. ini dipublish oleh Beautiful Rooms & Roommates Search pada hari Thursday, May 21, 2015. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 0 komentar: di postingan Need roommate for Downtown Bratt.