Room and bath available







I just signed a lease for a two bedroom, two bath apartment in the Hyde park/ Oakley area. The complex is really nice and in a gated community with a pool and gym. The individual unit also has stainless steel appliances and wood flooring in the kitchen. I just moved here from Oregon and I'd like to find someone to split the housing costs. I'm a 27 year old professional who is a non smoker, does not do drugs, and drinks on occasion. I'd prefer to find someone who is the same and just someone who is responsible and reliable. I'll also need to find someone who likes dogs since I have an English mastiff.


If interested Click & CONTACT OWNER

Thank You:)
 

Penulis : Beautiful Rooms & Roommates Search ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel Room and bath available ini dipublish oleh Beautiful Rooms & Roommates Search pada hari Monday, May 25, 2015. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 0 komentar: di postingan Room and bath available