Spacious Room for Rent - Pennignton







Hi! I'm 38yo recently separated, looking for a roommate so I can afford my house. I'm a hairstylist, work at a barbershop. Love my job!! My house is a row home 3 bd, 1 br. It's a beautiful house, cozy, modern decorated, new kitchen, huge tv with surround system in the living room, leather furniture, furnished deck with a grill (everything new) basement, garage ( you can use it if you want, I park outside) wifi, Comcast. It's a great house for entertaining people. I'm very social and like to have fun. The house is located in Roxborough, if you are interested you could come and see it or I could send you some pictures. Curly period Wendy at hoo ya Wendy


If interested Click & CONTACT OWNER
Thank You:)
 

Penulis : Beautiful Rooms & Roommates Search ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel Spacious Room for Rent - Pennignton ini dipublish oleh Beautiful Rooms & Roommates Search pada hari Tuesday, May 12, 2015. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 0 komentar: di postingan Spacious Room for Rent - Pennignton