2BR 2BR apartment in La Jolla










Hi I am Looking for someone to move in July 1st into my roommates room, and re-sign the 12 month lease with me. I am a 26 year old student and also work monday-friday in Carmel Valley area. I am looking for someone in their 20s preferably, a young professional or student. I like to go out on the weekends and have a good time, but during the week I am busy and am usually pretty mellow, enjoying working out and going to sleep around 11pm to wake up at 7am. I am a pretty neat person and would like someone who can appreciate keeping the apartment neat also. I have all the furniture to furnish the apartment except for your bedroom you would have to furnish. I am very laid back, love to workout, go to the beach, check out new happy hours,farmers markets, hiking, try new things etc. and am looking for a female roomate who can become a friend also and not just be someone to share a space with. Also, non-smokers only, and no drugs. :)



If interested Click & CONTACT OWNER

Thank You:)

Penulis : Beautiful Rooms & Roommates Search ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel 2BR 2BR apartment in La Jolla ini dipublish oleh Beautiful Rooms & Roommates Search pada hari Sunday, June 7, 2015. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 0 komentar: di postingan 2BR 2BR apartment in La Jolla