Live in a sweet Vacation Home!







$625-635 that IS WITH utilities- These picture are from when I had a roommate- the house is much more sparse at the moment- doesn't have one of those desks & the room & closet that is shown is empty of course. Along, with a few other things that are kind of cluttering the pics are not longer there (empty plastic cabinet in living room, etc). The last few pictures are more current. The ceilings are a little higher than 8FT- So, ya definitely don't feel very cramped in here which is always nice. Also, the ac unit in the room is not the ac, it is just left in the wall- this is an old DuPont house- but it has been kept up super well! There is central ac/heating. The house I live in is 1300-1400 sq ft & also has a 2 car garage & a basement with the exact same amount of space as the house. All hardwood floors here- very spacious & tons of storage space! I literally live in walking distance (5 minutes) to the lake & it's like living in a vacation home out here! But I'm still close to the city!! The neighbors are all amazing & it's a very safe neighborhood to walk around any time of day or night. I'm not a clean freak & def don't have OCD, but I like bottles picked up & I keep most things other than shoes off of the floor. There is a piano in the house & will be played on occasion. There is a laundry room w/ a washer & dryer. It's probably the best house I've ever lived in- can't beat it & I'm a pretty open person- very easy to get a long with. The house is about 20 minutes from downtown nashville & 20 minutes from East Nashville- so by the lake but close to the city. I do have a boyfriend, but you don't have to worry about him being at the house all of the time, because he doesn't live in this city. So, hit me up if you think this might be a good fit! I'm looking to fill the room immediately. I do not care if you are a boy/girl/trans/purple. contact me- eliveart at g-I am very open minded, orange people are preferred. ;)



 If interested Click & CONTACT OWNER

Thank You:)


Penulis : Beautiful Rooms & Roommates Search ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel Live in a sweet Vacation Home! ini dipublish oleh Beautiful Rooms & Roommates Search pada hari Thursday, June 4, 2015. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 0 komentar: di postingan Live in a sweet Vacation Home!