Looking for roommate











I need a roommate like yesterday. The apartment I live in is a 3rd floor, spacious, wood floored apt w/ lots of closet space, new appliances, a gated courtyard and laundry in building. I need to find someone by the end of this week or I lose the apt. It is steps away from a ton of bars and restaurants and 4 blocks from Wrigley field and the red line. Please contact me at ASAP if interested. There is an application that will need to be filled out and there is a $50 fee for the application, no move in fee. This is a year lease and is being signed through laramar properties so please don't contact me if you're just looking for a room for a couple months. I can't help you because the lease signing is not up to me. I'm just looking for a roommate so I don't lose the apt. Also, no cats.



If interested Click & CONTACT OWNER 


Thank You:)

Penulis : Beautiful Rooms & Roommates Search ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel Looking for roommate ini dipublish oleh Beautiful Rooms & Roommates Search pada hari Tuesday, July 19, 2016. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 0 komentar: di postingan Looking for roommate