Bedroom Available in House by UNCC







I am currently living in a house about 3 miles from UNCC. The rent is $450 a month everything included. The room will not be furnished but other areas of the house are already furnished. I am a recent graduate from UNCC. I am looking for a roommate that I can become friends with and share the house I am currently living in. If you would like to contact me MESSAGE ME ON F B (Karly Derwitz) I cannot receive a message on here.


If interested Click & CONTACT OWNER

Thank You:)

Penulis : Beautiful Rooms & Roommates Search ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel Bedroom Available in House by UNCC ini dipublish oleh Beautiful Rooms & Roommates Search pada hari Sunday, May 24, 2015. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 0 komentar: di postingan Bedroom Available in House by UNCC