East Charlotte /Matthews /Mint Hill






I have an open room in my house. Room is pictured but no longer has furniture. Room and all utilities included is $500 a month. Amenities: Cable connection in room, DVR downstairs, WIFI, dishwasher, security system, exercise room, Wash/Dryer, back porch, huge backyard, near greenway, quiet drama free house / street, also 10-15 minutes to Uptown. Requirements: No pets, no extended visitors, be clean/respectful, not a party house. About me: I'm 26 white male. I have been out of school for 5 years and working professionally since. I am pretty low key and don't judge. I have a dog. She is small and can only access the bottom floor of the house. She is really energetic. There is one other roommate currently living in the house. He is quiet, respectful, and mostly keeps to himself.


If interested Click & CONTACT OWNER

Thank You:)

Penulis : Beautiful Rooms & Roommates Search ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel East Charlotte /Matthews /Mint Hill ini dipublish oleh Beautiful Rooms & Roommates Search pada hari Sunday, May 24, 2015. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 0 komentar: di postingan East Charlotte /Matthews /Mint Hill