Huge 3BR in Bywater







Greetings Earthlings! I am looking to fill 1 BR in a 3 BR home, located in the heart of the beautiful bywater! This house has all the historical charm New Orleans has to offer; high ceilings, large windows, pocket doors, fire places, all wood flooring, original molding, and yes a claw foot tub! A little about me... I relocated from Washington, DC. I am an interior designer and furniture/lighting designer and fabricator. I grew up in Charleston, SC and lived in NYC prior to coming to DC. I am a queer 29 year old male. I'm incredibly outgoing, love to cook, keep a clean house (with the exception of creative clutter that happens occasionally from sketching or working) but I keep things very organized. I have a 4 year old alaskan malamute, named Atlas and he is the love of my life. He is incredibly friendly and gets along well with other animals. Unfortunately we are both allergic to cats... thats right they make Atlas sneeze :). I have attached images of myself, Atlas, and of the house. I am looking for someone who can move in ASAP. Also, I am looking for someone who is over the age of 23 and under the age of 40. (I will consider people outside that range under special circumstances). If I sound like someone you could live with, hit me up on the inter webs and lets get the ball rollin.


If interested Click & CONTACT OWNER

Thank You:)

Penulis : Beautiful Rooms & Roommates Search ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel Huge 3BR in Bywater ini dipublish oleh Beautiful Rooms & Roommates Search pada hari Sunday, May 17, 2015. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 0 komentar: di postingan Huge 3BR in Bywater