1920's Bungalow - Platte/Wash park








Roommates Rent info: $1350/mo + 1 month deposit. Gas, Water, Electric, Trash included (Total rent is more than double - just for clarification) - Move in date is July 1st which is when I will be moving in also. - 12 month lease preferred. NO PETS (NO EXCEPTIONS) - Roommate will be added to my lease as a roommate. Open to a later move-in date for the right roommate 1920's Brick Bungalow. 1100 Sq ft, Lower level unit/apartment has a very large 1 bedroom partially furnished with contemporary bath, full kitchen and private entrance. The bed frame (queen) has to stay...(as it was built downstairs in the unit. :) Close to everything, prime location! 1/2 mile to Washington Park, Light Rail Station is a 6 min walk, Library and Whole Foods Grocery within a mile, Walk to Old South Pearl cafes and bars! The laundry space & backyard are shared. No additional pets. I have 2 dogs that will be on the main floor where I live and in the backyard. No smoking. About me: I will be living on the main floor. I'm a single 35 year old female that stays very active. I ski all winter long and summer time I'm always finding things to do. Either walk to the parks with my pups, off to beer festivals or any festival really! Or just enjoying what Colorado has to offer. I don't have parties and I do have friends over once in awhile because I love to cook. This place is great because there is 2 separate living area's! The back entrance goes up to the main floor and down to the lower level. Message me with questions and we can always set-up a time to chat or meet for coffee since I can not show the place until I move in. Melissa



If interested Click & CONTACT OWNER

Thank You:)
 

Penulis : Beautiful Rooms & Roommates Search ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel 1920's Bungalow - Platte/Wash park ini dipublish oleh Beautiful Rooms & Roommates Search pada hari Sunday, June 7, 2015. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 0 komentar: di postingan 1920's Bungalow - Platte/Wash park