Roommate wanted for 2bd/1ba








Hi, I have a great 2bd/1ba apartment in the Mayfair neighborhood and I'm hoping to find a female roommate to rent the second bedroom (pictures coming soon). The room is available mid-July and you will be signing a year lease. Deposit is $500 which would be paid to roommate who is moving out per the request of the landlord. The apartment is in a three story, brick building that is pretty well maintained. The apartment itself is about 750 sq ft., hardwood floors and newer sliding windows. Though the apartment doesn't have air conditioning it does have a swamp cooler that cools down the home very effectively and the bedroom available also has a ceiling fan. The kitchen has a dishwasher, microwave, gas stove, garbage disposal, and decent amount of storage. There is a front hall closet and a closet in the bedroom. We also have a storage unit on the bottom floor for any extra stuff. I have a terrier mix named Rosie who loves to love and is very sweet. Unfortunately we are unable to have any other pets. I don't have a lot of free time but when I do I love to be with my friends, cook a good dinner, have a beer or go out for dinner, read a book, hike, snowshoe or kayak and just generally have fun and relax. I'm looking for a fairly drama free roommate/living situation. Someone who I can get along with well and maybe have a beer with or hangout if we're both at home but I don't need you to be my best friend. I would also like someone who enjoys dogs. Not that I expect you to take care of mine, but if you're home and I'm not, it'd be nice if you could let her out of her kennel if you felt comfortable. I'm usually early to bed (around 10 p.m.) and early to rise (6 a.m. or earlier with my current schedule) so it'd also be nice to find someone who keeps somewhat similar hours. Also, I'd prefer someone who doesn't bring the party back to the apartment as I really value . If it sounds like we might get along please shoot me a message.



If interested Click & CONTACT OWNER

Thank You:)
 

Penulis : Beautiful Rooms & Roommates Search ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel Roommate wanted for 2bd/1ba ini dipublish oleh Beautiful Rooms & Roommates Search pada hari Sunday, June 7, 2015. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 0 komentar: di postingan Roommate wanted for 2bd/1ba