2 BR 2.5 BA Condo room 4 rent $570








I have a 2 BR 2 1/2 BA condo in Richardson, TX. The room I'm offering is set up like a master bedroom. It has it's own personal bathroom which can only be accessed through the bedroom. The bedroom is 14x11 sq ft. The condo is pretty spacious in a quiet neighborhood with extremely nice neighbors. It's located 5.5 miles from the Northpark Mall near several restaurants, and also about 4-5 miles outside of Addison. I have wifi, home phone, and cable. The room for rent is already wired for cable. If you'd like a cable or dvr box in the room you can pay me the extra $5-$20 monthly for it. (I'll check the exact price if you're interested.) There will be several home improvements happening within the next few months. The installation of granite countertops in the bathrooms and kitchen as well as updating the kitchen and dining room flooring is next on the list. I am looking for a responsible, mature, friendly female renter age 22-31 that has a job, her own transportation, great attitude and personality, generally a happy, positive person, NO PETS, is drama free, doesn't have company over "all the time", won't have different men sleeping over frequently, doesn't smoke indoors, pays her bills on time, is a team player, IS CLEAN/NEAT, and a joy to be around. I'm a 28 y/o single (straight) female and would feel more comfortable living with another female rather than a random guy. I'm not originally from TX and don't know many people here so I would hope to live with someone I could eventually develop a genuine friendship with. If you're really interested in the room reply to this post, and I'll get back to you asap. There's a two page survey/questionnaire I'll ask you to fill out to check our compatibility. I'll also send you my responses to the surveys. Just an FYI, I don't take people serious who don't take the time out to answer the survey questions. Thanks!


If interested Click & CONTACT OWNER

Thank You:)

Penulis : Beautiful Rooms & Roommates Search ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel 2 BR 2.5 BA Condo room 4 rent $570 ini dipublish oleh Beautiful Rooms & Roommates Search pada hari Tuesday, June 2, 2015. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 0 komentar: di postingan 2 BR 2.5 BA Condo room 4 rent $570