Rent for short term (Jun~Aug or Sep







Location is a bit north west Austin (9525 N Capital of Texas Hwy, Austin TX 78759). I'm working at UT Austin after I finished my graduate program and my condo is not that far to commute (15 min). So many shopping malls are around and 3 major highways are intersecting. The rent is $650 per month. Safety deposit is $120 which you will get return when you move out. I will pay most of utility (including water, internet and trash), but I want you to pay half of electricity and gas. It seems fair because you and I both feel responsible about what we are using. email2jake /a/ oohya



If interested Click & CONTACT OWNER

Thank You:)

Penulis : Beautiful Rooms & Roommates Search ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel Rent for short term (Jun~Aug or Sep ini dipublish oleh Beautiful Rooms & Roommates Search pada hari Tuesday, June 2, 2015. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 0 komentar: di postingan Rent for short term (Jun~Aug or Sep