Roommate Needed!








Information about the apartment: Rent is $480 per month with no more than $150 per month for utilities, renters insurance, cable/internet, and washer/dryer rental. The apartment is in a great complex with a pool and small workout area. You would have your own bathroom and bedroom with a walk-in closet. There is a balcony attached to the dining room area. It is a very spacious apartment! There is a dishwasher and washer/dryer inside the unit. The entire apartment is furnished except for the open bedroom. The lease is 12 months and will end July 1st 2016. About me: I am a 28 year old female who has been in Austin for about 2 years now (originally from NY!). I am a teacher so I work daytime hours and am home most nights and weekends! I am often out doing things but don't typically have people over. I am completely comfortable with my roommates having people over but definitely no big parties. I am very social so I'd like to live with a roommate who is as well. I have lived with roommates who stay in their room all the time and I find that to be SO uncomfortable! I want to feel comfortable in my own home and I want my roommate to as well! I have a cat who cannot live with other cats so no cats but dogs are welcome! Serious inquiries ONLY! me if you are interested/have any questions!



If interested Click & CONTACT OWNER

Thank You:)

Penulis : Beautiful Rooms & Roommates Search ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel Roommate Needed! ini dipublish oleh Beautiful Rooms & Roommates Search pada hari Tuesday, June 2, 2015. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 0 komentar: di postingan Roommate Needed!