Girl looking for girl roommates!






I am currently staying in a 4 bed/4 bath apartment. I will have 3 open spaces come August 2015. As of right now there is only 1 open. You get your own room and own bathroom, which is really nice for only $555 a month. The $555 includes everything but the first month it's an extra $50 because that is your utility cap. That is supposed to cover for the whole year unless you go over for the month, you have to pay the difference. However, I have lived here for 2 years and have never gone over. The complex has a gym, a pool, hot tub, computer room, and a pool and ping pong area. I am really easy to get along with and I am looking for girls that are also easy to get along with. I have had rough experiences the past two years with sorority girls and girls that were way too uptight about things. I don't care if you drink, smoke, have pets, if your significant other comes over a lot, etc. The only thing I am concerned with is that we each clean up after ourselves. Just simple things like keeping the dishes washed and the counter wiped off and that is just because it can get really gross. Those are really the only two things I ask for. I am laid back and very easy to get along with and talk to.


If interested Click & CONTACT OWNER

Thank You:)





Penulis : Beautiful Rooms & Roommates Search ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel Girl looking for girl roommates! ini dipublish oleh Beautiful Rooms & Roommates Search pada hari Thursday, June 4, 2015. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 0 komentar: di postingan Girl looking for girl roommates!