Nice house in Central Phoenix








Hello, my name is Dustin and I will be needing a roomate soon towards end of May. A little about me I am personal trainer and a sports coach. I spend alot of my time outdoors with my dog. Rent covers utilities, laundry, internet/cox tv. The House is very nice inside and part of Historical Phoenix as it also has a gas stove. Included as well is a backyard. I am dog friendly as well so room for 1 more pet no charge!!! You must be dog friendly, no drugs/cats....etc. I keep the house relatively clean and relaxed. Must be dog friendly. $150 deposit required.


 If interested Click & CONTACT OWNER

Thank You:)

Penulis : Beautiful Rooms & Roommates Search ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel Nice house in Central Phoenix ini dipublish oleh Beautiful Rooms & Roommates Search pada hari Saturday, June 6, 2015. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 0 komentar: di postingan Nice house in Central Phoenix