Great room for rent in a CONDO.








I have a room for rent in my 2 BR/2 BA CONDO! Great location in Turtle Ridge just behind Mariners Church and the 73 freeway (almost Newport Coast!) $1250 a month plus utilities About the condo: 1800 square feet Laundry in unit Small office Beautiful granite kitchen 19 ft ceilings Community pool Two car garage! I'm looking for a roommate that is a working professional, responsible, and clean. No smoking (including 420) or drugs. Drinking is fine but I don't want someone that is going to be stumbling in every night. No pets (sorry....I love them but can't have them...landlords rules). Male preferred but would consider a DRAMA female! Please include social media links. About me: I am a young professional. I recently moved back down to this beautiful city from San Francisco and I'm ready to enjoy the summer and the warmth. I work a lot and spend a lot of time with my family. I like to keep it quiet during the week but the weekends I'm always up to go out and explore the night life (but I don't want the house to be the "party house"). I workout three-four times a week and try to keep the house pretty healthy (I love to cook and bake). I like to be active and out and about. I want a roommate that will make this beautiful condo a home. The room will be available July 15th. **The photos are a same unit but not the same furnishings**


If interested Click & CONTACT OWNER

Thank You:)
 

Penulis : Beautiful Rooms & Roommates Search ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel Great room for rent in a CONDO. ini dipublish oleh Beautiful Rooms & Roommates Search pada hari Sunday, June 7, 2015. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 0 komentar: di postingan Great room for rent in a CONDO.